Infield Oil & Gas Services
WDS provides a wide range of services pertaining to facilities in the field for the oil, gas and water sectors. The service provided ranges from basic maintenance of equipment and assets (in remote locations), to the design, procurement, construction and installation of large, complex gas compressor stations and water treatment plants. The range of work encompasses mechanical, electrical and instrumentation fabrication and site installation.
Competent and skilled staff undertake concept design through to detailed design of equipment which is then fabrication in modern workshops before being installed on site at any location within Australia. Thereafter maintenance crews are available to ensure that valuable assets are maintained to the highest standards.
Our services include:
- Engineer, Procure and Construct (EPC) services for Central Gas Processing Facilities
- Assembly and installation of screw and reciprocating compressors
- Installation of dehydration units
- Design and manufacture of skids
- Installation of water processing facilities
- Installation of power plants